Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal


Click on the banner above to see more...


June 10, 2011


In my life this week… Slowly recovering from Pneumonia. I am feeling much better and finished my antibiotics, but still tire out easily.

In our homeschool this week… We did start our Math-U-See ...Jackson did Primer Lesson 1 & 2...Allison did Pre-Algebra Lesson 1 and Test (she got 100% on the test)

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Since I have been sick I really have not left the house until today and it was just for a short shopping trip. Lindsey being the great big sister she is took Allison & Jack to the beach Monday and swimming at the pool today. Jack has played all week long with the girls next door.

My favorite thing this week was…My girls taking it upon themselves to clean up the kitchen all week long .... whenever it was needed!!! And the fact that I am feeling better!!!

Things I’m working on…A couple of stitchery patterns and a cross stitch pattern.

I’m reading… Family Driven Faith, Pride Prejudice

I’m cooking… Stromboli for dinner

I’m praying for… our pastor who will be heading to Peru on Monday, our VBS, my husband and children.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share… Since I am thinking about Christmas crafting a Christmas joke is honor.... ” What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.”

No comments: