Instagram

Pages

bg

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Night and I will Cry if I want tooo

Yes I do remember how the song goes and that is not it. But it is Saturday night and I really have not moved too much today ....really since I got home yesterday and I am so restless. When I try to move around then I feel so tired. I am still taking the pain meds every 4 hours because they are needed and my gums are beginning to feel sore in places. Ugh .... so now I feel like crying, but I am not really a cry baby more of a grin and bare it type, but it really stinks :O)

Sorry about all the gripping, but I wanted to spare my husband who has done nothing but devoted the last to days to my every need and whim.....but I just want to feel normal again ...oh and a cheeseburger from Five Guys would be great!

Good Night
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments: