Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal



In my life this week… 
We started back to school. PS starts here middle of next week and I always try to start a little early just to give us a few extra off days. Also I have been dreading today because later I go in for oral surgery. I need to have all my wisdom teeth removed as well as 2 others. I am a baby so they will be putting me to sleep.








In our homeschool this week… We got started this week and have had a very good week. Allison got right into the swing of things and since this is Jacksons first official year I was a little nervous about how it would go, but he did great!








Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… Patience is very helpful thing to aquire! Having two doing school ( stop laughing if you have more ) means I have to be more organized which helps me be more patient in the long run, and everything runs smoother if I am patient!








I am inspired by… my husband who will swim through shark infested waters to bring me an iced tea!








Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Wednesday we headed to the library and church. Thursday I took the kiddos to Granny's house for the weekend so that I can have my oral surgery. Friday (today :O) I am heading to lala land to get my teeth pulled.








My favorite thing this week was… enjoying watching Jack and Allison learn!








What’s working/not working for us… To early to tell .... All went well this week!








Questions/thoughts I have… I would like to check out some art books from the library and do a couple small artist studies.








Things I’m working on… Still painting the dinning room and really not pleased with the color. So I am leaving it to see if it will grow on us or if we will have to change it








I’m reading… A Merry Heart by Wanda Brunstetter and Little Town at the Crossroads by Wilkes and just checked out One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp








I’m cooking… Something soft for this weekend!!








I’m grateful for… Bold my husband, and my children, all the comforts of home.








I’m praying for…my family, a burden for the lost, a desire to be organized in my home, that I will recover quickly from my oral surgery....I am so nervous!








A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Allison and Jackson getting ready for an experiment! We had a great week!!!

No comments: