Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal





In my life this week… I have been recovering from having my wisdom teeth and 2 others removed. We waited until Wednesday to return to homeschool :P


In our homeschool this week…For the 3 days we worked it went really well. Jackson finished math-u-see thru lesson 7. Allison Finished lesson 4. We got to do another really cool science experiment and we also got in some swimming between rain showers!


Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…Pray is the best advice I know of!


I am inspired by…My tough as nail mother.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…This week I have been to the oral surgeon for a follow up. Library trip is always in order. Allison went to the dentist for a cleaning - No cavities!!! This weekend sadly we will be traveling a few hours away for my husbands uncle who passed away this morning from Pancreatic Cancer.


My favorite thing this week was…no tooth pain. (I am such a baby) :O)


What’s working/not working for us… I invested in HOD for Jack and Lamp & QUill for Bible for both....it feels like for Jack he is get alot of Bible which is never bad but we are in so many different areas he is getting confused. I will probably drop Lamp and Quill for Jack at least for now.


Questions/thoughts I have… Nothing really ...just thankful it is Friday


Things I’m working on… My dinning room still not happy with the paint color....maybe I will post pictures one day


I’m reading… One Thousand Gifts


I’m cooking… Tonight is pizza night.


I’m grateful for… my family, and my health


I’m praying for… My husband that the Lord will continue to use him. That My husbands aunt and cousins have peace and understanding during this trying time.


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

No comments: