Instagram

Pages

bg

Friday, January 6, 2012





January 2, - January 6, 2012


In my life this week… We returned to school after a wonderful and peaceful Christmas Break.





In our homeschool this week… We started back to the books. Jackson finished his math book before Christmas so we have been working on counting to 100 and writing our numbers to 20 this week. Allison has started back full force and math is making her pull her hair out, but I have faith if we keep persisting things will get better!





Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Since we sold our other vehicle to fuel our get out of debt plan-we have not been anywhere much this week. Church Wednesday night and today we have the truck to go grocery shopping. Looking forward to a peaceful Satuday to relax.





My favorite thing this week was… That Jackson lost his first tooth, and that his big sister Allison assisted him in pulling it! They both were so excited!





Things I’m working on… Beginning to think about what to do next year and getting ready to sign up for soccer for Jackson!





I’m reading… My Bible through the Year ... no other reading right now!





I’m cooking…
I’m grateful for…
I’m praying for…
photo to share… Jackson showing off that missing tooth!

No comments: