Instagram

Pages

bg

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Contentment





Contentment is something that I have battled against for years. I often found myself in prayer for contentment.


Slowly the Lord showed me true contentment. In myself, my husband, my children, my home, my life. Sometimes I still battle that doubt or unease about something, but I have learned through His Word to turn to Him in those times.


I have learned that my contentment pleases God as well as making my own life better.



One of my favorite Bible Verses is Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose. This has always been a verse that I have repeated to myself, but when I looked at it in reference to contentment it shook me to my heart! Thank you God!

No comments: