Instagram

Pages

bg

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day started off with breakfast in bed for hubby and I. Jackson and Allison made us a lovely breakfast of toast and sliced oranges and delivered it complete with cards! A great way to start the day!

We all sent Dad off to work and then started school. Yes, my children did protest that it was a holiday. I told them if the mail runs we have school. They were not happy about that but all went smoothly!

For lunch the kids asked for pizza. So of course being that it is Valentine's Day they had to be heart shaped!
Later this afternoon we made heart shaped cookies. Used a simple sugar cookie mix. I only had a little confectioner sugar so we only put icing on the edges....but they sure were yummy!!







I hope everyone else had a nice Valentine's Day!


No comments: