Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Ramblings


This weekend was a blurr.  We have finished up our soul winning classes at church on how to share Jesus Christ with someone.  I defiantly felt the Lord speaking to my heart from the beginning of the class.  If I would get out of the way God could use me to reach someone, but it takes a lot to relinquish control.

After class on Saturday we rested at home.  My husband and some of the other men of the church spent the night in pray on Friday, so after class Saturday he was spent.  We stayed as quiet as we could so he could rest.

Sunday was spent at church.  After service I had discipleship class and then I joined my family at home for rest until night service.  After service at night we had wonderful fellowship with some families in the church at our local favorite mexican restaurant.

All in all we had a wonderful weekend.  My hope is that everyone that might read this had a blessed weekend with your family!

Blessings,
Lisa Marie

No comments: