Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Planning Monday


I would love to be a freezer cook!  I would love to have meals prepped or cooked ready to go all the time...but I am just not that good.  I think it takes practice and so that is what I am doing today.  Instead of letting you know which day I am serving what I will just list what I am cooking (because lets face it I will change my mind).

Let me start with saying I have 5.5 pounds of hamburger meat to use so that will be the bulk of my prepared meals.


  • Lasagna
  • Taco Casserole
  • Spaghetti Sauce
  • Taco Meat
  • Sloppy Joe Meat
  • BBQ Chicken
  • Herb Marinaded Chicken
This will not be all that we eat over the next week, but I am trying to plan ahead and get things ready.  We will not begin homeschool again until 8/27/12 so I want to be prepared with quick and easy dinner ideas so that dinner still happens and is not a bowl of cereal!

Click the banner at the top for more Menu Planning Ideas to get your juices going.

Blessings,
Lisa Marie

No comments: