Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Meanderings


Oh my Monday :O)
Yawn stretch!! I am not ready for the week yet.

Must DO's this week:



  • Have yardsale - (Rained out 2nd week in a row)

  • Mail Ebay stuff

  • Do a little warm weather clothing shopping.

  • Order California Achievement Test for ALI for the Week of 6/2/08

  • Organize Linen Closet

  • Clean laundry room

  • Paint JA's room this weekend while kids are @ Grandma's house

  • List JON's motorcycle stuff on Ebay

Menu Planning Monday:



  • Monday - Salmon

  • Tuesday - Spaghetti

  • Wednesday - Taco Casserole

  • Thursday - Baked Penne Pasta

  • Friday - Homemade Pizza
Y'all have a blessed week!!




6 comments:

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu, everything sounds so good :) Have a great week!

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum

PS - I have a competition running at the moment for a free blog design. If you win you can use it yourself or give it to a friend :)

Anonymous said...

Simple but tasty and family friendly menu plan. Ours is that way this week too.

Anonymous said...

You are a very busy bee.Good luck with the yard sale

Anonymous said...

How do you make the Baked Penne Pasta?

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/salt
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

A Simple Wife said...

Thanks for the comment! I can't say that my favorite meal is one that I haven't cooked. I like to cook too much and always have to know "what's in this?" or end up trying to recreate the dish at home. LOL

Anonymous said...

I loved baked pasta, your menu sounds yummy. I hope you don't get rained out for your yard sale this week!