Instagram

Pages

bg

Monday, June 16, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

I did not have a very good week sticking to my menu so there are a couple carry overs from last week..sorry!! This week I am going to try to plan my breakfast out as well!!

Monday

Breakfast - Pancakes

Lunch - PBJ sandwiches @ water park

Dinner - Paprika Parmesan Chicken

Tuesday

Breakfast - Cereal

Lunch - Salads

Dinner - Hamburgers & French Fries

Wednesday

Breakfast - Cinnamon Rolls

Lunch - PBJ Sandwiches (again @ water park)

Dinner - Spaghetti & The Best Cheesy Biscuits

Thursday

Breakfast - Cereal

Lunch - Chicken Pot Pie

Dinner - Honey Mustard Chicken

Friday

Breakfast - Blueberry Muffins

Lunch - Chicken Nuggets

Dinner - Baked Chicken & Rice

I have only planned thru the week...I think we will pot luck the weekend and clean out the fridge! Have a great week!!

No comments: